»Where Are My Stats

Discussion in 'Help related questions' started by WTFU, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WTFU

    WTFU Member Member

    Messages:
    70
    Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    I got like 6 kills and 4deaths but why can't I see them in the stats?
     
    #1
  2. Pokedude1323

    Pokedude1323 Honorary Poster Member

    Messages:
    487
    Ratings:
    +107 / -0
    Its a bug, I cant see mine either :p
     
    #2
  3. Bonsuno

    Bonsuno Faithful Poster Member

    Messages:
    647
    Ratings:
    +134 / -0
    This is for what server? kitpvp?
     
    #3
  4. WTFU

    WTFU Member Member

    Messages:
    70
    Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    potion pvp
     
    #4
  5. Bonsuno

    Bonsuno Faithful Poster Member

    Messages:
    647
    Ratings:
    +134 / -0
    I can see mine now
     
    #5
  6. YashP

    YashP Forum Master Member

    Messages:
    1,726
    Ratings:
    +517 / -0
    Try using Google Chrome also stats take some time to update so be patient
     
    #6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page