»Staff Application Help

Discussion in 'Help related questions' started by Cameron0582, Nov 16, 2015.

  1. Cameron0582

    Cameron0582 Newbie Member

    Messages:
    1
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    How do you apply for staff on this new website?
     
    #1
  2. Chisagu

    Chisagu Eternal Poster Member

    Messages:
    1,019
    Ratings:
    +1,341 / -0
  3. Alex_Ben

    Alex_Ben Addict Member

    Messages:
    151
    Ratings:
    +40 / -0
    You need to have 10 posts so the applications be visible to you.
    But don't farm posts.
     
    #3
  4. CrystalGamerMC

    CrystalGamerMC Journeyman Member

    Messages:
    33
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    @Alex_Ben how do ppl even farm posts? I mean... they wouldn't accept you if they catch you doing so, right?
     
    #4
  5. Alex_Ben

    Alex_Ben Addict Member

    Messages:
    151
    Ratings:
    +40 / -0
    Farm posts means making many posts next to each other in one thread,i didn't say that you're farming posts. Edited the last words cuz i thought you're the one who was applying.
     
    #5
  6. CrystalGamerMC

    CrystalGamerMC Journeyman Member

    Messages:
    33
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    @Alex_Ben Oh okay.. I never knew that xD Yea, you didn't say I was farming posts. I only popped into the forums, trying to find if there are any threads explaining why the "Mod" section didn't appear in the Applications. I found out already, through this thread :) Thanks!
     
    #6
  7. agent472015

    agent472015 Addict Member

    Messages:
    184
    Ratings:
    +28 / -0
  8. kizitotoro

    kizitotoro Journeyman Member

    Messages:
    49
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Yhey said on the news that you cant apply rwite now cuz the website is new.
     
    #8

Share This Page