Name of offender: AsyFrost Name of offense: Banning for no reason Server: Skywars Date and time: 2015-12-15 Around 1:59 - 2:00+ Evidence: I saw here on the forums, 2 other people were banned on Skywars but by GT- Autoban, which happened to be a bug. The same happened to me, they clicked one of the signs to play and got banned. I went on to play because i have not played Skywars in like a month, might even be 2 months since i played. I went in the PvP Pit and got attacked by the other players, so obviously i attacked too, but i died. So i decided to go back on and actually play on one of the Maps, i went up and clicked one of the signs and then that message appeared. Why did it happen the same way it happened to the other 2 players that got banned, by clicking the sign. I reported it in Bugs / Glitches where the 2 players has reporter it and posted a Screenshot i took of the message, same date as them, but some person said that my report was not a bug. I reported it in Unban / Unmute requests, no one will even look at it / deal with it. So i guess Admins can Ban whoever they want, just wrongfully and get away with it? First of all, i didn't know what Aimbot was, i looked it up as soon as i saw that message. Secondly, the only mods i have are Forge and Mcedit. Please sort this out, i don't hack, why would i have such a need to do so? I'm not banned on other servers for this, why only Skywars where the other players were banned too and wrongfully banned? Thanks for reading~
happened to me.. i just logged in skywars, and before pressing a game to start : u have been banned for 1 day for afk pool ( dont even know what it is ) and then got unbanned
Even an Admin can make a mistake, further more, i wasn't even playing Skywars. Read what i said, i l went on and went in the PvP pit and got attacked by people and i died. So i went back on and clicked a sign to play and it banned me -_-" Just because someone is an Admin does not mean that they are perfect, anyone can make mistakes. I didn't do anything but go in the pit and die.. And also, why was i banned on Skywars when i didn't play it, why did other people get banned too the same way i did, by clicking a sign?
Last warn for everyone except the creator of this topic! Stop posting reply's on posts you're not involved in! -Nrgg