»-=[ RebellionX ]=-

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by graciepie, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. graciepie

    graciepie Enthusiast Member

    Messages:
    102
    Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    Oke, send ask me for Inv in game and send that birthday chocolate bar on the 13th of march ; P
     
    #21
  2. Ahkihyoh

    Ahkihyoh Newbie Member

    Messages:
    6
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Sure <3 Thanks graciepie
     
    #22
  3. MonsterStorm

    MonsterStorm Epic Guildcrafter Member

    Messages:
    4,493
    Ratings:
    +925 / -0
    As soon as something doesnt go his way, he quits, he is JUST A BIG NOOB
     
    #23
  4. 47euff

    47euff Newbie Member

    Messages:
    8
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    In Game Name: 47euf

    Why do I want to join:
    I would like you to include me in the faction because I have been playing with small factions for too long and it is not fun at all, I’ve been in a very powerful faction on other server but unfortunately the server is has been shut so I came to guild craft. I do not have a lot of friends and by joining RebellionX I believe I can make some. I am really good at redstone and making things for the faction will be a pleasure for me, I can make fully auto brewing machines. I’d say my main ability is raiding, 5 walls or 4 walls I’m getting in no matter what :p

    My age: im 17 (never too old for mc)

    Rank: im member.

    My Skype/Team Speak: I am willing to tell my skype privately

    Will I give a chocolate bar to graciepie?: Already posted the chocolate by mail :p
     
    #24
  5. Maskulado

    Maskulado Member Member

    Messages:
    54
    Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    In Game Name: Maskulado

    Why do I want to join: I want to join a good faction with team work when someone needs help they can go to each other without but's and I want to join a good faction :D that can last forever :D

    My age: 14 :D

    Rank: Donator

    My Skype/Team Speak: no I dont have 1 :(

    Will I give a chocolate bar to graciepie?: I will give her some Fens <3 XD
     
    #25
  6. Silencerz45

    Silencerz45 Faithful Poster Member

    Messages:
    658
    Ratings:
    +230 / -0
    He is still a better than probably both of us in factions, and a nice guy anyways. People do misunderstand, he probably quit because of his irl things.
     
    #26
  7. graciepie

    graciepie Enthusiast Member

    Messages:
    102
    Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    I know
     
    #27
  8. graciepie

    graciepie Enthusiast Member

    Messages:
    102
    Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    thanks for adding more detail this time and sending the chocolate xd msg me in game
     
    #28
  9. graciepie

    graciepie Enthusiast Member

    Messages:
    102
    Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    He quit because one of our vaults with 3 dubs of IV sets
     
    #29
  10. Aaxer

    Aaxer Member Member

    Messages:
    63
    Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    In Game Name: Aaxer

    Why do I want to join: I want join because I WANT GOOD FRIENDS really i have a bad experience of people cheating me
    however i am very good at mining, brewing, building and i am not joking. ya i am not too good in pvp BUT i am improving

    My age: 15 years

    Rank: member (because my family members dont give me to put money in games)

    Skype/Teamspeak- i can have both but i want u to add me member first

    will i give chocolate bar to graciepie: hmmm..... i dont hae chocolate but i can give u diamonds
     
    #30
  11. OatChoco

    OatChoco Journeyman Member

    Messages:
    28
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Accepted... Msg me ingame .. but download skype / TS plehs.. it will make u more trusted
     
    #31
  12. _SoraX_

    _SoraX_ Eternal Poster Member

    Messages:
    1,192
    Ratings:
    +1,000 / -0
    Me: Thought i have science exam next week and italian test next week

    Turns out to become nothing cuz the teacher wrote the report

    But anyway, by the next week, my time table is gonna be full so no point playing factions anymore ... too tired ;_; + i will gain nothing. My vault somehow got raided by x-rayers and i don't think i can get 2-3 dubs of ivs in 1 week so rip me x3.

    That is the main reason why i quitted factions again @.@ I might return on February 2016 but lets see ...
     
    #32
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. graciepie

    graciepie Enthusiast Member

    Messages:
    102
    Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    There's the official reason :D
     
    #33
  14. R3D_G3KKO

    R3D_G3KKO Ancient Poster Member

    Messages:
    799
    Ratings:
    +258 / -0
    lol didnt u xray to xD
     
    #34
  15. Pokedude1323

    Pokedude1323 Honorary Poster Member

    Messages:
    487
    Ratings:
    +107 / -0
    IGN: Pokedude1323

    Why I want to join: I need a faction that I can collaborate with other intelligent people. I am also Homeschooled, so I have lots of time to play Minecraft.

    My age: 13

    Rank: Member, but looking to buy V.I.P. or V.I.P+

    My Team Speak: Pokedude1323

    And that chocolate...... I would if shipping wasn't so much! ;)

    P.S. I am on vacation until Monday December 7.
     
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
    #35
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. R3D_G3KKO

    R3D_G3KKO Ancient Poster Member

    Messages:
    799
    Ratings:
    +258 / -0
    Poke dude is a awesome builder he was in our old fac before it got disbanded he is very active and such a good fac member

    I'm supporting pokedude since he was my friend in a fac before and he doesn't betray
     
    #36
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Angry Avenger

    Angry Avenger Journeyman Member

    Messages:
    30
    Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    In Game Name:AngryAvenger

    Why do I want to join:
    I want to join because i love factions and played them for 3 years,knoiw everything about them and i was looking for mature op faction to join :) and i didnt betray or scam anybody in my 3 years of playing factions :)
    My age: im 15

    Rank: member.

    My Skype/Team Speak: my skype is:Bruno Prša my teamspeak name is:AngryAvenger
    Will I give a chocolate bar to graciepie?: ofc i will give you chocolate
     
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    #37
  18. Mihir Penugonda

    Mihir Penugonda Member Member

    Messages:
    62
    Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    In Game Name:TheMinecrafteer
    Why do I want to join:I am an avid factions player and am looking to make a comeback in GC factions. I just started playing after a month

    My age: im 15

    Rank: member.

    My Skype/Team Speak: my skype is:Bruno Prša my teamspeak name is:Will tell after recruitment
    Will I give a chocolate bar to graciepie?: What just a choclate i will give you diamonds
     
    #38
  19. appletechnogeek

    appletechnogeek Newbie Member

    Messages:
    2
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Ingame name: appletechnogeek

    Why do I want to join: Well I just started playing factions after a long time. I used to play factions a lot 4-5 months ago and I was a pro back then but now everything has changed so I'm a noob again. Anyway, I'm good at mining, brewing and building. I'm decent at pvp. I've never scammed or betrayed anyone. I want a fac which is like a second family for me.

    My age: 14

    My opinion on chocolate: I love chocolate. I always eat it and I'll send one to you by mail :p

    Skype: I'll msg you ingame about my skype acc.

    P.S. I have a friend in your fac (stevelollollol). We were good friends before I stopped playing for sometime and I'll be really happy if you accept me. :)
     
    #39
  20. Ahkihyoh

    Ahkihyoh Newbie Member

    Messages:
    6
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hey guys Im back sorry for not being online for 2 days but im back .
     
    #40
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page