Well, first off thanks for getting the skins back. I logged on last night and had my skin, however i tried /skin update to see what it did and my skin disappeared again. Any help please?
try downloading the skin again and go to minecraft website and make it active then that should work and maybe try using one guildcraft have default
It seems like you're premium and you have a premium skin but a cracked one appears instead of that premium one. If you tried /skin update and it didn't work, try doing it later (maybe a day), if it still doesn't work, I'm sorry to tell you that you need to wait 7 days to pass before you can do /skin update again. be patient and good luck. If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me . -Dan.
@Raghdan I have a cracked account with a prem skin lol, the prem skin showed up at first but now its gone